We may not be able to leave our homes but we can still shop for new homes virtually. SummerHill Homes remains open but has created a virtual home buying experience with your safety in mind. Now it’s easier than ever to find your new home with SummerHill Homes without leaving yours.
Open virtually and by appointment
While our sales offices remain closed to the general public, our sales agents remain available as your first point of contact during your home search. They’re available to help you find the answers you’re looking for over phone, text, and email, as well as on FaceTime and Zoom.
Use our virtual tools to continue your homebuying journey
We encourage you to visit our website to learn more about our new homes, communities and more. We have several virtual tools available so you can continue your homebuying journey from the comfort of your home.
- Virtual Tours: our high-quality virtual tours provide a great opportunity to stroll through all our beautiful homes from the comfort and safety of your own home.
- Photo Galleries: our photo galleries include interior and exterior images
- Floorplans: gain a better understanding of each home’s layout and flow at a glance.
- Site Plan: our interactive site plans are continually updated, providing you the most up-to-date availability of homesites in our communities
Start your home search
Get started on your journey to your new SummerHill home. We have homes available in many of our new home communities in the Bay Area. Click below to learn more about each community:
- Bellavista, Moraga
- Locale @ State Street, Fremont
- Nuevo, Santa Clara
- Montecito, Mountain View
- Waverly Cove, Foster City
Now you can shop for your home your way. We’re committed to helping you find your dream home in a comfortable and convenient way. We appreciate your cooperation and patience as we continue to navigate through this uncertain time and wish you and yours a safe shelter and good health!